Sunday, May 16, 2010

On a hunt...

I actually kept my promise. I finished the dresses that I was supposed to finish this weekend. As I am sure you have already noticed; I am not a girly-girl when it comes to my baby girl outfits - I like retro and I like to combine what I see in fashion magazine into something that fits a baby or kid. Now, that doesn't mean that I won't throw in a pink muffin dress with whipped cream on top every now and then - but that is not where I am at for the moment. Right now I am all about polka dots and down to earth... what I am tomorrow is another story ;)

So here is the dresses I finished: My "Olivia's Garden" Baby dresses:


100% Cotton (except for ribbon, zipper, and flowers) available in three baby sizes (S, M, L). I have not uploaded this to my Etsy.com shop yet and I don't know if I should, at least not yet. I so want this dress to come out great in the pictures and I feel that a little baby girl would make it look even better. What do you guys think? Does it matter if I have a baby model or not?

Do you know of any baby girls 6-18 months that would look adorable in this dress that would want to be my model?

Any comments are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Danielle, I like it too!! I really need a baby on my own to try all these outfits on haha!

    ReplyDelete